All of the Puggle puppies we place come with the following:
- At 5 to 6 weeks first booster vaccine for parvovirus.
- At seven or eight weeks, vaccination against canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitus), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and parvovirus. This is the standard broad spectrum vaccination used by the majority of veterinarians, often referred to as a “4 way”. We’ve posted this info here for you to refer back to if needed.
- De-worming treatments as needed.
- Nails trimmed.
- Spay/neuter agreement required for puppies.
- 36 month genetic puppy contract.
- Avid brand microchipping free of charge. **Click Avid link for more information on micro-chipping your pets.
- Puppy info pack, puppy care sheet, and appropriate health records (date of birth, microchip number, wormers, shots, vet care, etc)
error: Content is protected !!